(Please note that the information provided in this article applies to PowerPoint for Office 365, PowerPoint for the web, PowerPoint 2019, PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2010 and PowerPoint 2007)
PowerPoint is a presentation program designed and developed by the tech giant Microsoft. To get this application, you need to download the Microsoft Office suite. Using PowerPoint, you can create, collaborate, and display your thoughts and ideas in a visually compelling manner.
To create a PowerPoint presentation in the latest versions of this application, follow the below-given instructions:
- Open PowerPoint
- Choose File and then New
- Now, click Presentation
- Go to the Design tab and choose select Slide Size
- Choose Custom Slide Size and then select the page orientation as well as dimensions you want for your presentation
- Now, open the View tab available under the Master Views group
- Select Slide Master
- You will see the options such as Theme, background color, add/insert image, font, and more to make changes to your slide
- Change as per the requirement
- Add a new slide and do the same with that also
Save the file, and it’s done!
Important– There is no option of creating a PowerPoint template on the web. To do so, you have to use a desktop version of Powerpoint.
To know more about how to create a template in PowerPoint or anything else about this Microsoft Office application, feel free to contact the Microsoft customer team. The team of technicians works all day long to ensure that none of the PowerPoint users has to wait to get connected to a customer support professional. Once connected, tell the technician about the problem you are facing and get an immediate fix.
The technician will either provide you manually troubleshooting steps or take your permission to generate a remote connection to fix the issue. Choosing the second option for resolving the error is completely transparent, as you can see the professional diagnosing and fixing out the problem on your PC. Create a PowerPoint template today!