Designed and developed by Apple Inc., iTunes is an all-in-one media device that includes a media library, media player, mobile device management utility, internet radio broadcaster, and more. With it, you can purchase, play, download, and do a lot more to manage digital multimedia.
Like any other Apple product, iTunes can also be accessed when you sign in the app with your Apple account credentials, i.e., Apple ID and the password. In case, if you do not have the one, then create the same by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple device
- Select the Profile picture icon
- Now, choose Create New Apple ID
- If this option is not available, then ensure that you have logged out of the iCloud
- Enter a new email address that you want to be used for your Apple account
- Follow further on-screen instructions to complete the sign up process
- Before the process ends, you will be asked to type a password for your account
- Make sure you choose a difficult one (a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters)
If you already have an Apple account, then you can sign in to your Apple iTunes account by visiting the iTunes and App Store. Wondering how? Follow the below-given instructions:
(Please note that if you are using macOS Mojave or previous versions, the make sure you are signed in to your Apple services separately with the ID and password you are going to use to log in to iTunes.)
- Open iTunes
- Choose Account and then select the Sign in option
- Provide your Apple ID
- Type the password correctly
- Hit the Sign in button, and it’s done!
For further information on iTunes or any other Apple product (iPad, iPod, iPhone, Mac, etc.), feel free to contact the Apple customer support number. Once you dial the number, a support professional will receive your call and provide you with the most viable solution in no time. You can either get the manual troubleshooting steps or ask the professional to fix the problem through a remote connection.