AOL mail is one of the most popular emails that are being used by millions of users across the world. Comes up with several exceptional features and amazing functionalities, sending/receiving emails via AOL mail is a child’s play for everyone. To start using this email, you have to complete the signup process at mail.aol.com. Once you create your account, you can access it by entering your registered email and the password.
Now, one may have different AOL account for various purposes. For instance, you may have one account for personal and the other for professional use. By creating two different accounts, you can manage your work and personal life easily. However, doing this also requires you to go through a bit hassle as you have to log in to them by visiting two different web pages.
To make you get rid of this problem, you can merge both these email accounts and can access it from one place only. Yes, it is possible as AOL allows you to do this. All you have to do is to follow the below-given instructions:
- Sign in to your AOL mail by entering your registered email address and the password
- Now, open the AOL mail Settings section from the AOL mail homepage menu
- You will see further options; select Mail Accounts from them
- Now, hit the Add button in this section
- Type your alternate email address
- Enter all the required information (incoming and outgoing server details, display name, etc.) asked on the page where you enter your alternate email ID
- AOL will ask you to enter the login credentials for the email you want to merge to your existing AOL account.
- Hit the Save button to submit the details and go back to the AOL homepage
Congratulations! You have successfully merged AOL mailboxes. For further information on the same or anything else associated with your AOL mail, feel free to contact an AOL customer support professional.