AOL mail is a free web-based email service offered by America Online. Comes up with an attachment limit of up to 25 MB, huge storage space, and other built-in features, the email client is a popular choice of both the consumers and businesses. Like any other email account, you need to create a new account to access AOL mail.
To sign up, the only thing you have to do is to create the signup or register button on AOL website, enter the asked information (first name, last name, mobile number, email address, and more), and set up a strong password. Once you register successfully, you get a username and the password. Both these credentials are asked whenever you attempt to sign in to your AOL account.
In case, if you forget the password, then you need to perform stepwise instructions for the AOL password reset process. On the other hand, if you do not remember your screen name or username, then follow the below-given steps to recover it:
(Please note that to recover your AOL username, you must have a recovery email address or phone number added to your AOL account. And, if you haven’t, then call the AOL support number and speak to a professional to get an instant resolution.)
- Visit AOL signin page
- Click forgot username or password
- Now, enter your recovery email address or phone number
- Hit the Continue button
- Select “Yes, send me a verification code”
- Proceed further by clicking the Continue button
- Now, you will see the list of AOL accounts
- Please note that you will see only those AOL accounts which have the entered email or phone number as their recovery credentials
- Choose the one you want to use and enter the password to log in
During this process, if you need help, then reach out to the experienced and certified team of AOL customer support professionals. They work all day long, which means you can call them at any hour of the day.