There is no denying that email is one of the primary modes of communication. To facilitate computer and internet users the best emailing services, various companies such as Yahoo, Apple, Google, and more are offering their services. To use any of the emails, the first thing you have to do is to create an account by visiting the website of the respective service provider and entering the asked details for the registration.
Once you complete the signup process, you can log in to your email account by entering the registered email address and the password. Now, you can start sending emails by clicking the Compose or New button. Almost all the email service providers allow its users to add images, videos and audios in the emails.
In case, if you want to change your name so that the recipient sees your “business name” or some other name instead of the one you have mentioned at the time of sign up, then follow these instructions:
- Open the login page of Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or any other email service provider
- Enter your registered email address or username and the password
- Click the Login button
- Once you see the home screen, open the Settings section
- Now, access your Accounts section
- You will see a “Send mail as” option there
- Click Edit or Edit info under this segment
- Now, type the name you want to display in the emails you send
- Save the changes by selecting the Save Changes button
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your name. All the emails sent after this modification will have this new name as the sender name. In case, if you are unable to change the sender name through this process, then there is a possibility that you have changed your name too many times lately.
Apart from this, the other reason could be that you are using one of the emails from a G-suite account and your administrator has put restrictions to stop you and other users from making changes. For further information about how to modify sender name, contact the support team of your respective email service provider.