Is your Mac flashing question mark during startup? This article is exclusively for you. Here, we have provided the stepwise instructions to troubleshoot the flashing question mark problem. Before moving to the solution, let’s understand why this issue occurs.
This happens only if when your Mac cannot find the system software. To fix it, check out the resolution given below:
Occasionally, it may seem due to the traditional, out-dated, or mismatched application or software, so you have to update the software to fix the cause Io.Netty.Channel.Abstractchannel$Annotatedconnectexception Minecraft error.
If you see this flashing question mark for a few seconds, then the best way to get rid of it is to reselect your startup disk. The option for the same is available under System Preferences. Now, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Apple menu and select System Preferences
- Choose Startup Disk
- Select the icon of the disk you usually choose at the time of startup. It will be by the name of Machintosh HD.
- Now, quit the System Preferences window
You will not see the flashing question mark, the next time you start your Mac. In case, if your Mac doesn’t continue to start up after the question mark flashes, then follow the below-given instructions to troubleshoot the problem:
- Long press the power button to shut down your Mac forcefully
- Now, press the power button again to turn on your computer
- Immediately press the Command + R from your keyboard, and this will take you to the macOS Recovery screen. Press and hold the key until you see the Apple logo or globe on your computer system.
- Now, choose a Wi-Fi network, and you will see the list of available connections
- Select the one you want to connect
- Once you see the macOS Utility window, select Startup Disk available under the Apple menu.
- Now, restart your device
Fix clipboard issue on the Internet Explorer in Windows 10, 8 – Those who are tired with this issue of clipboard not working windows 10, 8 can follow these steps…
In case, if you do not see the Startup Disk option or find any other difficulty during the Startup process, then feel free to connect to the Apple customer support team. Certified and experienced support professional will receive your call within one minute and provide you with an immediate fix.